首页 > 推介活动
路通天下,大运之城,诚邀加盟,共创未来!
日期: 2021-11-29
来源: 北京城市副中心运河商务区

“作为华夏子孙听了今天的课,感觉非常自豪!”

“期待未来能亲自来领略通州的风光。”

“‘十得’很好,果然大运也!”

"Beijing Municipal Administrative Center is developing rapidly."


——来自惠灵顿的企业代表、港澳和海外侨领在北京城市副中心推介交流后纷纷表示对城市副中心充满期待。

近日,受北京市“两区”办、北京市归国华侨联合会邀请,通州区“两区”办相关负责同志参与“2021港澳和海外侨领国情研修班”专题授课和“北京——惠灵顿企业洽谈会暨‘两区’政策推介会”活动,先后面向英国、德国、美国、日本、香港等地区的海外侨领200余人,新西兰惠林顿市政府、商会、企业代表近20人,以中英文相结合形式推介展示国际化的北京城市副中心。

推介会上,北京市通州区“两区”办第一副主任林正航从通州历史渊源到规划蓝图,从区域特色到政策优势,从企业口碑到人才引进层层递进,展示了北京城市副中心得天独厚的投资优势和发展前景:

    “路通天下,大运之城”,路是路县故城的“路”,通是通济天下的“通”,绵延千年的千里运河既会是千年文明的延续,也将是国运兴旺、财运兴盛的承载。

A Road Connecting the Whole World,A City Canaling to Great Fortune. Here the "road" refers to the ancient city of Lu County, in which "Lu" means road. The "connecting" resembles the name of Tongzhou District, in which "Tong" means "connecting". Stretching thousands of miles, the Great Canal not only represents the continuation of a thousand years’ civilization, but also will bring future prosperity and wealth for the country.


通州拥有2200多年的建制史,五河交汇处的古塔凌云和雄伟的大光楼早已见证了“一京二卫三通州”历史上的“京师屏障”的雄伟盛景。也可以说,早在元明清时期这里就是“万国朝宗”之地,是未有其名、已有其实的城市副中心。开放包容的历史气质预设了自由贸易试验区的时代定位。

Tongzhou has over 2200 years of established history. The ancient Pagoda and the Daguang House at the confluence of the five rivers have long witnessed the majestic scenery of " the richest place after Beijing and Tianjin", echoing a time during which Tongzhou was the "barrier of the capital". It can also be said that as early as the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties, this area was the place where "all the nations made a pilgrimage to the capital", and was a sub-center of the city without the name. The open and inclusive historical temperament prepared the city for today’s Pilot Free Trade Zone.

传承历史,继往开来,时代的使命来自于肩负了使命的时代。去年的9月4日,总书记为北京送来了“两区”合一的政策大礼包。

Heritage of the past foretells the prophecy of the future. The missions of an era comes from an era that carries missions. On September 4 of last year, the General Secretary sent Beijing a policy gift,the "two zones" package.  

“这里产业空间充沛。”

"There is plenty of space for industry here."

“这里应用场景丰富。”

"Here we provide spaces for various application scenarios."

“这里政策一流,服务贴心高效。”

We provide first-class policies and efficient service."

“这里国际范儿十足。”

"Here is a city of rich cosmopolitan atmosphere."

“这里休闲娱乐空间集聚。”

"Here we have a rich supply of recreation and entertainment space."


“这里宜居宜业。”

"Here is a livable city, a place to start your career."

“这里更有让你欲罢不能的美食。”

"Moreover, the food here is something that you don’t want to miss."

“这里蓝绿交织,清新明亮,水城共融。”

"Here blue and green are interwoven, fresh and bright, and the city is integrated with water."

“这里四通八达,心之所想,路皆可往。”

"It is well-connected, and you can get to wherever you want."

今天的运河商务区不只是对标金丝雀码头,更是面向未来打造大国首都的运河金融城。

Today's Canal Business District is not only learning from Canary Wharf, but also set to become a canal financial city for the future of China’s capital.

交通四通八达——来得了

The traffic is well connected, you can come

产业空间充沛——留得下

The industry space is abundant, you can stay

方向定位清晰——看得清

The direction is clear, you can see clearly

国际人才集聚——招得着

The international talents are gathered, you can recruit the best

服务精准超前——干得顺

The service is precise and advanced, you can operate smoothly

古城宜居宜业——住得美

The ancient city is liveable and workable, you can live comfortably

商品应有尽有——买得到

The shopping district is lined up, you can shop easily

特色美食荟萃——吃得嗨

The special food is gathered, you can eat at will

公园诗情画意——游得畅

The park poetic and picturesque, you can enjoy freely

携手共创未来——走得远

The future is not far, we can get there hand in hand

大运“十得”,实得大运,更好的副中心,邀您加盟!

The ten big cans, we can make it happen.We invite you to join us in building a better Beijing Municipal AdministrativeCenter!

党政机关

移动版

主办:北京市通州区人民政府

承办:北京市通州区人民政府办公室、北京市通州区政务服务管理局

政府网站标识码:1101120001 京公网安备 11011202002947号 京ICP备20015255号-1